- Be a Volunteer
- Be a General Member
- Be a Corporate/Institutional Member
- Be an Ordinary Member
Any person or any kinds of bodies such as corporate, academic, association, organization, chamber, publisher, company either from Bangladesh or Foreign Country may become member of Global Law Thinkers Society.
1. Any person/body either from Bangladesh or Foreign Country may become our member who is committed to fulfill the objectives of the Society.
2. Who agrees to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Society and its by-laws.
4. . The person or body who is interested to contribute to the this Society through their acts such as by submitting articles to the site or participating in the events, programs, activities as may be decided by the Society time to time.
5. Other necessary conditions may time to time be updated by the Society.
As a dynamic partnership organization, we seek organizational and corporate partnerships that share our values and commitment to build a better World together. We invite partnerships with community organizations, foundations, nonprofits, think tanks, corporations, political organizations, faith- based community organizations, media outlets, Government agencies, membership organizations, colleges, universities and any other organization/ institutions/ companies interested in helping each other to develop the people globally.
Get Involved, Grab the opportunities, Gain Skills and Make Better World
Volunteer members will get ID cards and work for projects of the Society
Volunteer members can take part in the GLTS Networking, Programs, seminers etc. for Free or lowest fees
Workshops will be very low cost or free sometimes depending on the contribution (activities) to the GLTS
Free legal resources
Exam preparation workshops with low costs or free sometimes depending on the contribution (participation and activities) to the GLTS
Other Facilities and opportunities may time to time fixed by the Society
Be Helpful when you see a person without a smile,
Give them Yours.